Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are you Thankful for?

Hey there Sleepy Muffin Readers!

Today is Thanksgiving and I have so much to be grateful for:


First and foremost I'm extremely grateful for the most wonderful man in my life. He makes me laugh and sometimes he drives me crazy but overall he has made my life 100x better than I could ever imagine. I could go on and on about how wondering and amazing he is. Believe me, there is never a dull moment in my house with him around.

I'm also grateful for my family. I''m thankful to have my parents nearby and and glad that I am able to have a good relationship with them. My brother is deployed overseas I miss him very much but am grateful for the opportunity to have him in my life as well. In addition to my immediate family, my in-laws are also worth being thankful for. They are some of the sweetest, loudest, loving people I have ever met.

My puppies Max and Peach and also my rabbit Bunn are also on my list of things to be thankful for. Its hard to stay discouraged or grumpy after a rough day at work when you're greeted by a whirlwind of fur at the door when you come home. They definitely make things interesting at home and I wouldn't have it any other way.

In a little over two months we're going to be welcoming our little muffin-let into this world and I'm already so thankful for the miracle he is. Right now he is kicking and moving around like mad (and occasionally driving me crazy) but I already love that little guy dearly and cant wait to have him in my arms.

Finally, I'm thankful for a comfy home, good food to eat, a place to work, and a fairly peaceful and happy life. My life is far from perfect but God has truly blessed me with many wonderful things.

So, dear Reader, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment